Cold Eeze, Zinc Gluconate Glycine, Cold Remedy, Lemon Lime Flavor, 18 Cold Remedy Lozenges
- 出荷重量: 0.3 ポンド (0.14キログラム)
- プロダクトコード: CZE-10012
- UPCコード: 091108100129
- 個別包装の個数: 18 Cold Remedy Lozenges
- サイズ: 1.1 x 4.5 x 4.5 in, 0.25 ポンド (0.11キログラム)
有効期限: Either this product has no expiration date, or the manufacturer has not provided us with an expiration date.
一緒に購入した場合の金額: ¥1,446 別々に購入した場合の金額: ¥1,684
- Great New Taste
- OTC Master's Circle Achievement Award
- #1 Pharmacist Recommended Brand!
- Pharmacy Times
- Clinically Proven to Reduce the Duration of the Common Cold
- Shortens your Cold, Works Fast
- All Natural Lemon Lime Flavor
- With Other Natural Flavors
- Does Not Cause Drowsiness
- Does Not Cause Light Headedness
- Does Not Affect Blood Pressure
Start taking Cold-Eeze at the first sign of a cold and get well sooner!
Clinical Studies have shown: The Cold-Eeze proprietary formula reduces the duration and severity of colds by nearly half, 3 to 4 days.
The independent double blind placebo controlled studies were conducted at the Cleveland Clinic and Dartmouth College and published in peer reviewed journals.
Cold-Eeze is safe to take with most other medications. (see warnings)
- To reduce the duration of the common cold
- Reduces the severity of cold symptoms: cough, sore throat, stuffy nose, sneezing, post nasal drip and/or hoarseness
- Adults and children 12 years and over
- For best results, begin treatment at start of symptoms (within 24-48 hours of onset)
- Repeat every 2-4 hours as needed until all symptoms subside
- Completely dissolve a Cold-Eeze lozenge in mouth (do not chew)
- Recommended daily dosage is 6 lozenges for adults and 4 lozenges for ages 12-17
- Children under 12 years of age should consult a health professional prior to use
Ask a doctor before use if you
- Are taking minocycline, doxycycline, tetracycline or are on coumadin therapy, zinc treatment may inhibit the absorption of these medicines
Stop use and ask your healthcare practitioner if symptoms persist beyond 7 days.
Cold-Eeze Lozenge are formulated to reduce the duration of common cold symptoms and may be insufficient treatment for influenza or Allergies.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children.
- Avoid minor stomach upset - Do not dissolve Cold-Eeze lozenges on an empty stomach
- Avoid citrus fruits or juices and products containing citric acid 1/2 hour before or after taking Cold-Eeze lozenges as they may diminish product effectiveness, otherwise, drink plenty of fluids
- Store in a cool dry place after opening
|Active Ingredients (per lozenge)||Purpose|
|Zincum Gluconicum 2x (13.3 mg)||Cold Remedy|
|Inactive Ingredients: corn syrup, glycine, natural flavors and sucrose. No artificial colors or preservatives.|