- 21st Century Health
- Amazing Grass
- California Xtracts
- Carlson Labs
- Country Life
- Doctor's Best
- Eclectic Institute
- Enzymatic Therapy
- Gaia Herbs
- Garden of Life
- Healthy Origins
- iHerb Brands
- Jarrow Formulas
- Life Extension
- Madre Labs
- Natural Factors
- Nature's Answer
- Nature's Plus
- Nature's Way
- New Chapter
- Nordic Naturals
- コラーゲンタイプ I と III
- シリカ (シリコン)
- AnneMarie Borlind
- Aubrey Organics
- Avalon Organics
- Badger Balm
- Derma E
- Desert Essence
- Earth Mama Angel Baby
- Ecco Bella
- Great Taste
- OTC Master's Circle
- #1 Pharmacist Recommended brand!
- Pharmacy Times Achievement Award
- Clinically Proven to Reduce the Duration of the Common Cold
- #1 Pharmacist Recommended
- Shortens your cold, works fast
- 18 Cold Remedy Lozenges
- All Natural Honey Lemon Flavor with other Natural Flavors
- Start Taking Cold-Eeze at the First Sign of a Cold and Get Well Sooner!
- ProPhase Labs
Clinical Studies have shown: The Cold-EeZe proprietary formula reduces the duration and severity of colds by nearly half.
The double blind placebo controlled studies were conducted at the Cleveland Clinic and Dartmouth College and published in peer reviewed journals.
Cold-Eeze is safe to take with most other medications. (see warnings)
- Does not cause drowsiness
- Does not cause light headedness
- Does not affect blood pressure
- To reduce the duration of cold
- Reduces the severity of cold symptoms: cough, sore throat, nasal congestion, post nasal drip and/ or hoarseness
- Adults and children 12 years and over
- For best results, begin treatment at start of symptoms (within 24-48 hours of onset)
- Repeat every 2-4 hours as needed until all symptoms subside
- Completely dissolve a COLD-Eeze lozenge in mouth (do not chew)
- Recommended daily dosage is 6 lozenges for adults and 4 lozenges for ages 12-17
- Children under 12 years of age should consult a health professional prior to use
Ask a doctor before use if you
are taking minocycline, doxycycline, tetracycline or are on coumadin therapy, zinc treatment may inhibit the absorption of these medicines.
Stop use and ask your healthcare practitioner if symptoms persist beyond 7 days.
COLD-Eeze lozenges are formulated to reduce duration of common cold symptoms and may be insufficient treatment for influenza or allergies.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children.
- Avoid minor stomach upset- Do not dissolve COLD-EeZe lozenges as they diminish product of effectiveness, otherwise, drink plenty of fluids
- Store in a cool dry place after opening
|(Per Lozenge) Zincum Gluconicum 2x (13.3mg)||Cold Remedy|
Inactive Ingredients corn syrup, honey, glycine, natural flavors and sucrose No artificial colors or preservatives.