Celebration Herbals, Herbal Tea, Papaya Leaf, Caffeine Free, 24 Tea Bags, 1.33 oz (38 g)2 レビュー
出荷重量: 0.43 ポンド (0.2 キログラム)
- プロダクトコード: CLB-20366
- UPCコード: 628240203663
- 内容量: 24 Tea Bags, 1.33 oz (38 g)
- サイズ: 2.3 x 3.3 x 5.7 in, 0.15 ポンド (0.07 キログラム)
- Pure Quality
- Rose Hip
- Stinging Nettle
- St John's Wort
- Kosher Pareve
- Better Herbs Make Better Tea
- Lemon Balm
Native to the tropics of the Americas, Papaya has been in continuous cultivation for several centuries, principally for its sweet fruit. The leaves are widely used in cooking and contain an enzyme that is useful in tenderizing tough meat. In some parts of South Asia, the young leaves are steamed and eaten like spinach.
Papaya was once considered a mystical tree; its leaves were used for medicine and its fruit for food. It remains one of the most popular herbs in Central and South America.
It all starts with the herbs. Celebration Herbals is dedicated to bringing you the best tasting teas, grown and processed as close to "the way nature intended" as possible and never irradiated.
Our herbs are grown and harvested with the highest standards of quality control. You can trust our new special designations - Certified Organic, Ethically Wildcrafted, and Pure Quality.
We are committed to the environment. In this box you won't find any strings, tags, or staples in our chlorine free bags. In addition, our boxes are made from 100% recycled board. A resealable freshness bag is used to extend the quality and life of your tea.
We hope you enjoy the beneficial pleasure of drinking these teas as much as we have enjoyed blending, hand crafting and packaging them for you.
- Good water is an essential part of brewing a great cup of tea. We recommend using spring or filtered water.
- Be sure to relax! Some of the most enjoyable aspects of tea are the calmness and ritual that surround it.
- This is a delicate herb and is more potent when not exposed to extremely high temperatures. So that your tea has its maximum medicinal properties and flavor, be sure that your water is slightly cooled from the boiling point when you pour it over your tea.
- If you desire a medicinal tea, be sure to use one tea bag per cup of hot water, cover and steep for 7-12 minutes. This is known as the infusion method.
- If you desire a pleasure tea or quick brew, use on teabag per cup of hot water. Pour water over teabags, cover, and let steep 3 to 5 minutes to taste. Enjoy!
Papaya leaf (carica papaya)
The above herbs have been chosen as identifying with our demanding standards. Every batch is thoroughly tested to ensure superior potency and flavor, so you can enjoy a great cup of tea!
No flavorings, preservatives or sweeteners of any kind.