Boiron, Avenoc, Hemorrhoids, 12 Suppositories
- Formerly Hemorrhoids Suppositories
- Use Avenoc at the First Sign of Symptoms
- Homeopathic Medicine
- Works Naturally with Your Body
- World Leader in Homeopathic Medicines
The Boiron Promise
At Boiron, we believe there's a better way to feel good. A better way that works naturally with your body. Since 1932, the Boiron family has been committed to providing safe, natural medicines. As world leader in homeopathic medicines, our passion is your total health. Our promise is your total satisfaction.
- Temporarily relieves minor symptoms of hemorrhoids such as: soreness, itching, burning
Adults only: When practical, gently cleanse the affected area with mild soap and warm water and rinse thoroughly. Do not dry. Insert suppository rectally morning and night. Children under 12 years of age: Ask a doctor.
For rectal use only.
Ask a doctor before use in case of bleeding.
When using this product, do not exceed the recommended daily dosage unless directed by a doctor.
Stop use and ask a doctor if symptoms persist for more than 7 days or worsen.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Do not use if the suppository seal is broken
- Suppository shape and appearance will change when exposed to heat
- Store at 68-77°F (20-25°C)
|Aesculus hippocastanum 1X HPUS||Relieves stinging pain associated with external hemorrhoids|
|Collinsonia canadensis 1X HPUS||Relieves painful hemorrhoids associated with constipation|
|Hamamelis virginiana 1X HPUS||Relieves hemorrhoids with a tendency to bleed|
|The letters HPUS indicate that this ingredient is officially included in the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States.|
|Inactive ingredient: cocoa butter USP-NF|