Annie's Homegrown, Certified Organic Macaroni & Cheese, Shells & White Cheddar, Family Size, 10.5 oz (298 g) (Discontinued Item)9 レビュー
- 出荷重量: 0.89 ポンド (0.4 キログラム)
- プロダクトコード: HOM-30099
- UPCコード: 013562300990
- 内容量: 10.5 oz (298 g)
- サイズ: 1.8 x 5.2 x 7.2 in, 0.75 ポンド (0.34 キログラム)
- Rabbit of Approval, Bernie
- Made with 100% Organic Valley Family of Farms Real Cheese
- Absolutely Nothing Artificial
- Our Farms Produced this Without Antibiotics, Synthetic Hormones, or Pesticides
- USDA Organic
- Certified Organic by Oregon Tilth
Perhaps you noticed the Organic Valley logo on the front of this box? Yes! Annie's has partnered with a kindred company, a cooperative of organic farmers who created Organic Valley Family of Farms. What a pair! Annie's and Organic Valley - pioneer companies that have led the way for the past 20 years.
We have earned your loyalty with our very first product, Annie's Shells and Cheddar, launched 20 years ago. Annie's traditional purple box still contains white cheddar with petite pasta shells from the highest quality wheat. But, there has been a change - we now offer the same recipe, complemented with Organic Valley cheese.
An improvement? We think so. Treat yourself to Annie's time-tested recipe, knowing that by choosing this product you support organic family farmers who meet and often exceed regulations requiring ethical, responsible stewardship of both livestock and this fragile Earth. Powerful stuff!
Bye for now,
Annie's Way in 10 Minutes
- Boil: 8 cups water in a medium saucepan.
- Stir In: pasta, bring to boil. Cook 8-10 minutes, or until done, stirring occasionally.
- Drain Pasta: in colander. While pasta is draining...
- Add: 1/4 cup lowfat milk to the warm saucepan. (Optional: Add 3 Tbsp unsalted butter for richer flavor)
- Sprinkle: cheese over milk; stir to combine.
- Add: cooked pasta back to saucepan and stir well.
Organic wheat shell pasta, organic valley organic cheddar cheese (organic cultured pasteurized milk, salt, non-animal enzymes), organic whey, salt, natural sodium phosphate.
Contains milk and wheat ingredients.
Made on shared equipment that also processes egg and soy.
Keep in a cool, dry place
|Serving Size: 2.5 oz (71 g) About 1 cup prepared|
|Servings Per Container: About 4|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value**|
|Total Fat||3.5 g*||5%||6%|
|Sat. Fat||2 g||10%||10%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carb.||47 g||16%||16%|
|Thiamin (Vit. B1)||10%||10%|
|* Amount in Mix. Prepared with 1/4 cup lowfat milk adds 20 calories (5 fat cal.), 0.5 g Total Fat, 10 mg sodium, 1 g total carb. (1 g sugars), 1 g protein.
**Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:
|Total Fat||Less than||65 g||80 g|
|Sat. Fat||Less than||20 g||25 g|
|Cholest.||Less than||300 mg||300 mg|
|Sodium||Less than||2,400 mg||2,400 mg|
|Total Carb.||300 g||375 g|
|Fiber||25 g||30 g|
|Protein||50 g||65 g|